Solar is very simple when explained properly. It shouldn't be an extra expense you have to bare monthly, instead you are just investing your money vs giving it away to your utility company. A solar power system return on investment (ROI) is better than stocks. It yields 10% and up to 30%, and it becomes a no brainer, right?
The process is pretty simple.
1. Calculating the annual energy consumption.
2. Determining the size of the photovoltaic system (how many KWH needed to eliminate the bill).
3. Performing a professional site assessment to determine the best layout and direction of photovoltaic system (taking shading and obstacles in consideration).
4. Obtaining all necessary city permits.
5. installing the solar system with the proper roof mounting, and all electrical wiring per plan and per code.
6. Connecting the new photovoltaic solar system to your electrical panel.
7. obtaining final inspection.
8. Process all paper work needed for PTO (permission to operate) with the utility company.
9. Save thousands on electrical bills and minimize your footprint.
We use the best products in the market such as LG OR PANASONIC panels and ENPHASE micro inverters and monitoring system.
Quality products such as those gives you a 25 year warranty and delivers high output throughout the life of the system.
FEDERAL TAX CREDIT IS AT 26 PERCENT, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CREDIT WHILE IT LASTS.
That being said, a photovoltaic solar system does make sense.
Let us make the process simple, painless, profitable. There is NO reason to give your money away. INVEST IT!
We are a full-Service Solar Panel Installation company servicing the San Fernando Valley, LA County, Ventura County, Santa Clarita, Orange County, Inland Empire, and Antelope Valley
Not Sure If Solar Is Right for Your Household?
Have you been considering the potential benefits of installing solar panels at home?
Do you want to take advantage of limited time renewable energy incentives?
At Green Planet we can help you make the decision to go solar with a free in-home estimate.
We’ll price out your solar installation and project your future energy savings with no obligation to you, so you can make an informed and educated decision for your home.
Our experts will work hand-in-hand with you to create a system that is affordable, sustainable and renewable.
Green Planet HVAC will work with you from start to finish to make sure you are 100% satisfied!
There has never been a better time to install solar in California!
Limited-time incentives for solar are at an all-time high while costs are at historical lows.
Get Started NOW before these solar incentives disappear forever and those high electrical bills show up.
"We were worried about the mess and what having 2 new units installed in our home would mean? But Green Planet did a great job and were the cleanest contractors we have ever had in our home. I would absolutely recommend them."
Jodi F. - Burbank, CA
"Being in the Real Estate industry, I have many options for HVAC. Green Planet HVAC has been there for my clients and myself for years and I will continue to refer them due to their excellent work ethic, workmanship and customer service. Always available at the drop of a hat"
Chad Lewin - TheHomeProz - Santa Clarita